User talk:Andrew Nicols
Revision as of 05:56, 14 November 2013 by Andrew Nicols
- 1 For teachers
- 2 For administrators and managers
- 3 For all users
<img style="margin: 10px auto; display: block;" src="forteachers.png" width="300" > 300px
Improved grading features
- Easily review and provide in-line feedback by annotating on PDF files directly within browser.
- Conveniently allocate student assignments to different markers, and control when marks are released to individual students.
- Certainty-based marking in Quizzes now provides improved feedback for learners .
Dynamic, stream-lined, course management
- Quickly edit course activities and resources across all devices.
- Easily add a single activity course format.
For administrators and managers
<img style="margin: 10px auto; display: block;" src="foradmin.png" width="300" >
Enhanced platform management
- Create and manage bulk courses efficiently
- Simpler course and category management
- Create additional name fields
- Conveniently import and export role definition using XML file
For all users
<img style="margin: 10px auto; display: block;" src="forusers.png" width="300" >
Experience a better learning platform
- Simpler, mobile-friendly content editor.
- Easily access files from Microsoft Skydrive.
- Simplified mobile login.</p> </ul>