Hello, I am a senior developer at Moodle and have been with the project since the June 2009.
For those interested I have written a tutorial on my Moodle development process with Git: User:Sam_Hemelryk/My_Moodle_Git_workflow
A short list of documents I have created:
- Themes 2.0
- Themes 2.0 creating your first theme - A quick step by step guide to creating your first theme.
- Themes 2.0 overriding a renderer - A tutorial on creating a custom renderer and changing the HTML Moodle produces.
- Themes 2.0 How to use images within your theme - Explains how to use and override images within your theme.
- Themes 2.0 adding a settings page - Looks at how to add a setting page making your theme easily customisable.
- Themes 2.0 extending the custom menu - Customising the custom menu.
- Themes 2.0 adding courses and categories to the custom menu - Extending the custom menu further adding all categories + courses
- Themes 2.0 how to make the dock horizontal - Modifying the dock to make it horizontal.
- Themes 2.0 adding upgrade code
- Styling and customising the dock - How to style and customise the dock.
- Using jQuery with Moodle 2.0
- The Moodle Universal Cache (MUC) originally written at User:Sam_Hemelryk/MUC_proposal
- Caching originally written at User:Sam_Hemelryk/Caching
- Cache definitions originally written at User:Sam Hemelryk/Cache definitions
Output in Moodle 2.8
- Output_element_planning originally written at User:Sam Hemelryk/Render library element planning
- Guide to creating output elements originally written at User:Sam Hemelryk/Creating renderable components
- Renderer best practices originally written at User:Sam Hemelryk/Renderer best practices
- Element HTML and CSS guidelines originally written at User:Sam Hemelryk/CSS style guidelines
- User:Sam Hemelryk/Output 2.8 GDM reference reference notes on the output to be talked about at the General Developer Meeting July 2014