Quiz UI redesign
Status: project finished and code incorporated into Moodle 2.0 in Autumn 2008.
- Chapter 3 (especially page 18 and onwards) of Olli's master's thesis about Moodle and open source usability work documents the core ideas of the Quiz UI Redesign work most clearly. Chapters 4 to 6 of the work document the different phases of the project. (Online view)
- MDL-17284 Final tracker item
- Final forum discussion
- For permanent documentation, See also: Quiz Usability portal
This is the Docs page for the Quiz UI redesign project 2008
The project blog: http://www.pilpi.net/software/moodle_quiz_ui/ .
- Quiz UI redesign prototype presumptions
- Design specification
- Project tracker: http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/CONTRIB-528
Related forum discussions
Some are still missing here. The last one is the newest, and the location of current discussion.
- Inquiry about the status of the UI: Quiz UI development
- Suggesting concrete new UI: New Quiz UI prototype published
- Applied for funding, Tim Hunt accepted as mentor: Simple Quiz building user interface
- Community effort to learn about teacher quiz/exam usage habits
- Call for comments: Quiz UI redesign prototype (new iteration now usability tested)
- Call for comments: Quiz UI redesign demo published
- Should Olli's new quiz editing interface be included in Moodle 2.0?
- Scenarios work conclusions (executive summary)
- The idea and the content of the scenarios interviews I did
Published June 27th, 2008.
Testing with the actual implementation: August 2008
See also: Quiz_Usability_portal#Future_development
- Quiz UI redesign / usability testing of August 2008 / Executive summary
- Quiz UI redesign / related issues in usability testing of August 2008
- Quiz UI redesign / Direct reactions to usability testing: List of solutions
- Test setting and tasks / background
Moved to Quiz UI redesign - development