Moodle Mobile 3.3.0 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
Moodle Mobile release notes > Moodle Mobile 3.3.0 release notes
Release date: 26th May Complete list of issues for Moodle Mobile Moodle Mobile 3.3.0.
Please note that new features require Moodle 3.3
- Lesson - Students can now take lessons even offline. Teachers can review students attempts.
- Feedback - Students can submit feedback even offline. Teachers can review students submissions.
- The app supports the new OAuth methods (Facebook, Google, Microsoft) if they are enabled on the site.
- The new course overview is also supported in the app.
- Message searching is now supported
- Several UX and appearance improvements.
- Teachers can add forum pinned discussions via the app.
- Resources descriptions are now correctly displayed in the app.
- Activities with access restrictions are now correctly displayed in the app.
- Notifications sound can be disabled
- Several improvements when using files linked from external repositories
- The project now supports Node 6
- Please refer to https://github.com/moodlehq/moodlemobile2/blob/master/upgrade.txt