Moodle 2.7.10 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
This version of Moodle is no longer supported for general bug fixes. You are encouraged to upgrade to a supported version of Moodle.
Releases > Moodle 2.7.10 release notes
Release date: 14 September 2015
- MSA-15-0030 Students can re-attempt answering questions in the lesson
- MSA-15-0031 Teacher in forum can still post to "all participants" and groups they are not members of
- MSA-15-0032 Users can delete files uploaded by other users in wiki
- MSA-15-0033 Meta course synchronisation enrols suspended students as managers for a short period of time
- MSA-15-0034 Vulnerability in password recovery mechanism
- MSA-15-0035 Rating component does not check separate groups
- MSA-15-0036 XSS in grouping description
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-51050 - Forms such as "Create new group" are no longer populated with passwords and usernames by the browsers
- MDL-42670 - Recent activity block no longer shows student name when assignment blind marking is on