Moodle 2.4.7 release notes
Revision as of 00:44, 25 November 2013 by Michael de Raadt (Adding security release notes)
Releases > Moodle 2.4.7 release notes
Release date: 14 November 2013
- MDL-34209 - Moving sections by drag and drop reorders sections correctly.
- MDL-29987 - Embedded PDF files behave correctly.
- MDL-42069 - Option to sort by last name in Quiz grading report.
- MDL-38267 - Submit button is not shown after cut-off date in Assignment.
- MDL-22669 - When restoring a larger course over a smaller one, the number of sections is maintained.
- MDL-42666 and MDL-42668 - The Box.net repository and Box.net portfolio have been updated to use Box.net API v2. Moodle sites which have used the Box.net repository previously need to run the Box.net-alias-to-copy-conversion tool as soon as possible. Also, HTTPS is now required for sites to access Box.net. See Box.net APIv1 migration for details.
- MSA-13-0036 Incorrect headers sent for secured resources
- MSA-13-0037 Cross site scripting in Messages
- MSA-13-0038 Access to server files through repository
- MSA-13-0039 Cross site scripting in Quiz
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-32862 - Links to 1.9 resource types work after upgrade to 2.2 followed by backup and restore.
- MDL-40903 - Persistent cache is now split into logical parts.
- MDL-37528 - Block drag-and-drop issue resolved.
- MDL-42542 - The Portfolio cron job is now working.
- MDL-42619 - Error deleting a course link from the community block is fixed.
- MDL-37877 - Automated backup failure is now reported.