Note: MoodleNet is replacing moodle.net. Find out how that affects you here here.
What is MoodleNet?
MoodleNet is a new open social media platform for educators, focussed on professional development and open content. It sustainably empowers communities of educators to share and learn from each other to improve the quality of education. It is an integral part of the Moodle ecosystem.
Last updated: 2nd December 2019'
After a great reception at the Global Moot, the team is working on ensuring the federation testing programme begins ASAP, and users can sign up for accounts on federated instances in January 2020. Read more about our reflections on the Global Moot the blog.
- December 2019 - start of federation testing programme
- January 2020 - users can sign up for accounts on federated instances
More detail on the Roadmap page.
- Tech choices
- Value Proposition Design
- White paper (2018)
- Scenarios (WIP)
- Other research
- MoodleNet consultancy
- European Copyright Directive
- Data Protection Impact Assessment
- Beta testing
- Decision log
Meetings and events
- Global MoodleMoot (November 2019)
- MoodleMoot UK & Ireland (April 2019)
- Barcelona workweek (November 2018)
- MoodleMoot US (October 2018)
- Mozilla Festival workshop (October 2018)
- Front-end development workshop (September 2018)
- ALT-C presentation (September 2018)
- MountainMoot session (July 2018)
- MoodleMoot Spain session (June 2018)
- Design Sprint (May 2018)
- UK & Ireland MoodleMoot sessions (March 2018)
- Miami MoodleMoot sessions (Nov 2017)
Icons from flaticon.com