Short URL: https://moodle.com/moodlenet
Note: This page describes a new project started in 2017. For the legacy mechanism of inter-connecting multiple Moodle and Mahara sites into a network, please see the MNet page.
What is MoodleNet?
MoodleNet sustainably empowers communities of educators to share and learn from each other to improve the quality of education. It is a new open social media platform for educators, focussed on professional development and open content. It will be an integral part of the Moodle ecosystem. This is the home of the project, hosted on a wiki, and will be updated as the project develops.
- Blog - official project updates by the team
- Contributing - how to get involved!
- GitLab board - issue tracker
There are some further details in this draft white paper from early 2018.
- Other research
- MoodleNet consultancy
- Tech choices
- Value Proposition Design
We're documenting our decisions, building the roadmap as we go, and committing code via GitLab:
Meetings and events
- Front-end development workshop (September 2018)
- ALT-C presentation (September 2018)
- MountainMoot session (July 2018)
- MoodleMoot Spain session (June 2018)
- Design Sprint (May 2018)
- UK & Ireland MoodleMoot sessions (March 2018)
- Miami MoodleMoot sessions (Nov 2017)
Icons from flaticon.com