Revision as of 22:20, 22 January 2007 by Martin Langhoff
Random notes for Moodle Network. Should get these organised...
- Documentation for end users is here [Moodle Network]
- Some old documentation about the initial planning and dev is here
Some immediate items that would add polish without major surgery
- Exchange more enrolment info at log-entry exchange time on cron
- Special default role
- Add a new "remote student" role
- Add a config var to enrol/mnet: "defaultremoterole" to use "remote student"
- Add a config var to the courses table to optionally override defaultremoterole
- Nicer CSS in the "my courses" listing in moodle homepage for remote hosts and remote courses. See course/lib.php print_remote_course() and print_remote_host().
A bit more work, and a whole lot more features. From easy to hard...
- Better per-host stats and log views for administrators. This is relatively easy using data we already have.
- In mod/forum craft a special URL for remote users so that the post URL is in the wantsurl parameter, so they can bounce-off their IDP in one go.
- According to Jonathan Harker, this requires that we modify jump to accept the remote wwwroot as a parameter. Also: will this be safe enough?
- Display aggregated calendar on the IDP
- Exchange grades. Needs a bit of design.
- Build a SCORM/IMSCP/MoodleZip repository scheme.
- MartinL has some ideas on how to get this done in easy and super-scalable.