Developer meeting December 2018
Developer meetings > December 2018 meeting notes
|Time||13:00 UTC on Thursday, 13 December 2018|
|Meeting recording (including transcript and chat log)||(available after meeting|
|Discussion||Discussion thread at moodle.org|
- This is an editable page. Please propose items you would like to present on (or request) here!
- Topic proposal: What are some upcoming UX changes in Moodle HQ roadmap?
- Review 3.6 Development Release Notes: https://docs.moodle.org/dev/Moodle_3.6_release_notes#For_developers
- New Favourites subsystem/API
- Ad-hoc tasks and what I learned about them just recently - David Mudrák was recently debugging database performance issues at the moodle.org community site, which took him down the rabbit hole to a wonderful world of ad-hoc tasks in Moodle. David would like to share what he learned about the internals of ad-hoc tasks processing. Audience: system administrators, developers.
Minutes will be captured via Etherpad at https://etherpad.net/p/MoodleDevCommunity-12-18.
Please feel encouraged to raise topics you would like to present / discuss during these meetings. Contact Elizabeth Dalton for details.