This is a developer's page for Moodle Version 2.0, describing an evolving specification. UNDER CONSTRUCTION!
Conditional activities allow the course editor to hide certain activities until conditions on other activities have been met.
For example, a student will not see Assignment B until they have scored 80% or higher on Quiz A.
- Take a look at the Conditional activities forum at http://moodle.org.
- Activity_Locking, a MoodleDoc page with table and descriptions of different conditional activity modules
- Score Lock a MoodleDoc page for another conditional activity module for 1.6
- forum discussion about Stuart Mayor's Conditional Activities, including Moodle 1.6 version
- Conditional activities at CICEI, running demo included as student, teacher and designer.
- Adding/editing_a_lesson#Dependent_on MoodleDoc page . The lesson activity settings in V 1.6 has a specialized dependency setting. Entering the lesson can be made dependent on the % (lesson questions) correct, time spent or completion of one other specific lesson.
- Tracker reference(s) for conditional development _____________