Different attempts at conditional activities in the Using Moodle Conditional Activities forum; generating a course page for each user requires lots of processing (Martin).
Possible solution (David Delgado): add a conditional activities on/off selection for each course, being defaulted to off. Normal behaviour would be just the same as now, and conditional activities extra processing power would be used just for the courses that would need them. So, we would get the best of both sytems: fast default behaviour (no conditional activities used) and powerful adaptive e-learning posibilities (conditional activities used). Could it be a good solution? Hope so. :-)
- Activity_Locking, a MoodleDoc page with table and descriptions of different conditional activity modules
- Score Lock a MoodleDoc page for another conditional activity module for 1.6
- forum discussion about Stuart Mayor's Conditional Activities, including Moodle 1.6 version
- Conditional activities at CICEI, running demo included as student, teacher and designer.
- https://docs.moodle.org/en/Adding/editing_a_lesson#Dependent_on . The lesson activity settings in V 1.6 has a specialized dependency setting. Entering the lesson can be made dependent on the % (lesson questions) correct, time spent or completion of one other specific lesson.