Revision as of 16:15, 31 August 2015 by David Scotson (Initial placeholder text for installing, configuration.)
A module for integration with Blackboard Collaborate.
How to Install the Collaborate Module
Before you can install Collaborate, you must download the zip file.
- Go to http://behind.blackboard.com.
- Sign in with your Behind the Blackboard account. Note: If you have a pre-existing account in our Bb Support Portal, use your email address to sign in. If you are a new client, we have setup access for your email address that we have on file.
- Once logged in, select Collaborate from the What’s New for… drop-down list.
- In the Self Service panel click Downloads.
- Select your Collaborate product.
- Select the appropriate integration component file for your CMS type and Blackboard Collaborate product to download.
- Select the appropriate installation guide for your integration under Related Documentation.
How to Configure the Collaborate Module
- From the Moodle Admin Menu Select : Site Administration > Plugins > Activity Modules > Collaborate
- Use the information provided to you to complete the configuration