What I am doing here
- I am exploring Moodle as an e-learning tool for teaching German as a foreign language to Japanese
- I am working on XML FAQ and Import and export FAQ
- At the moment I am trying to create a XML Schma for Moodle XML for validation purposes
- Also on my todo list:
- creating XSLT stylesheet for converting Moodle XML to and from different (human readable) formats
- creating macros for OpenOffice for offline quiz creation
- I am also interested in integrating Moodle and Drupal, the open source CMS
- There's an interesting discussion in the Moodle Language Teaching course:
- How can Moodle be more of a social networking site?
- I posted some more links regarding Drupal in education over there.
Learning Moodle programming
- I am taking part in the Introduction to Moodle Programming course (http://dev.moodle.org)
- I am working on a Moodle plugin for FirePHP
Anatomy of Moodle HTML
- Some thoughts on the anatomy of Moodle HTML (work in progress).
- I am watching the following issue in Moodle tracker:
- Day names, month names and am/pm appear garbled in Chinese and Japanese on Windows servers