Talk:Unit test API
I was looking at reports and came into this. Am I right in thinking that
- Unit tests is for developers and tweakers of code
- While found in Admin block, this is really not an admin category item but a developer category.
- I am hopelessly confused if this should be in two categories, or which one(s). I will guess both Reports and Developer :)
I know absolutely nothing about Unit Testing. This did not prevent me from doing some editing work on the development:Unit tests page and using that to add a note for those who may stumble into this subject like myself. Best to all --chris collman 06:35, 27 December 2007 (CST)
- Hi Chris, thanks for your comments :-) You're right that unit tests are for developers and so I think Unit tests should redirect to Unit tests. Putting it in the Reports and Developer categories sounds good. --Helen Foster 07:44, 8 January 2008 (CST)
- Hi Helen, following up on my reported bugs and MDL-20847 . Do you want me to add information from Unit Tests to the Development:User tests page, then create a redirect in Unit tests? There is only a redirect from talk:unit tests to this page but not Unit Tests to Development:Unit tests. I re-suggested in Tracker that the interface screen does not give any warning and this is for developers, not site administrators. Etc. --chris collman 12:20, 10 March 2010 (UTC)