Question bank improvements for Moodle 4.0
|Question bank improvements for Moodle 4.0|
|Project state||Development in progress|
|Assignee||Project instigated by Thomas Korner, Luca Bösch, Tim Hunt, Antonia Bonaccorso. Implementation by Catalyst AU|
This is a project to largely re-develop the question bank for Moodle 4.0 (if possible). The aim is to
- add some important new features, like question versioning, and making it easier to track where each question is used.
- improve how the code is organised, for example by introducing a new 'Question bank plugin' type (qbank_).
- and fix some long-standing bugs, for example the problems with question backup and restore.
The project has been explained in detail in this forum thread, so for more details, please read that.
This project is proceeding thanks to the support of a number of universities and other organisations who crowd-funded the development.
In time, we will and more information here, for example links to a prototype site.
- The Open University
- ETH Zurich
- BFH Bern University of Applied Sciences
- Berlin Institute of Technology (Technische Universität Berlin), Germany
- Dublin City University, Ireland
- Hochschule Hannover - University of Applied Sciences and Arts, Germany *
- Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria
- University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland, Switzerland
- Zurich University of Applied Sciences, Switzerland *
- Catalyst Australia
- Yvonne Wolf
Overflowing funds from the SEB deeper integration project
This institutions are credited here since they participated in the Safe Exam Browser deeper integration project. The remaining funds were allowed to be used in this project here.
- Berlin School of Economics and Law, Germany
- Neubrandenburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Ruhr-University Bochum, Germany
- University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria, Austria
* Institutions funding in both SEB deeper integration as well as Question bank improvements for Moodle 4.0 project