Informe de usuario
Nota: Pendiente de Traducir. ¡Anímese a traducir esta página!. ( y otras páginas pendientes)
The user report shows the currently logged in user's grades in the current course. It includes (for each assessment)
- a breakdown of the grades for each assessment (grade item) in the course
- a percentage value relative to the minimum-maximum grade for each assessment
- the optional teacher-given feedback for each grade.
It also shows an overall grade for the course (called course total). This total is the same as that shown on the overview report.
Teachers and administrators may use the "Select all or one user" dropdown menu at the top right of the page to view individual user reports. When all users are selected, the report can be printed, and only one student should appear on each page (browser-dependent behaviour).
Can you switch the display of the percentages off in the report to students?
For example, if you just want pass/fail or a letter grade shown and not a percentage.
Answer: not at the moment.
There are two issue trackers for this:
- http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-15887 (with links to the main discussion threads on this topic)
There is a customisation here: http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=102310
- How to code a custom User Report without percentages Read from 'For the user report...'