|Nota del traductor: La palabra ingles Outcomes se tradujo al Español internacional como Resultados y en el Español de México inicialmente se había llamado Competencias pero en mayo del 2016 se cambió a Resultados porque Moodle en inglés comenzó a usar la palabra competencies para otra cosa.|
Nota: Urgente de Traducir. ¡ Anímese a traducir esta muy importante página !. ( y otras páginas muy importantes que urge traducir)
en Moodle 3.1!
¿Qué son las competencias?
Competencies describe the level of understanding or proficiency of a learner in certain subject-related skills. Competency-based education (CBE), also known as Competency-based learning or Skills-based learning, refers to systems of assessment and grading where students demonstrate these competencies. In Moodle 3.1 it is possible to create and apply framewors for evaluating students against competencies in Moodle.
¿Cómo se configuran?
- Competencies may be enabled by an administrator in Site administration > Competencies.
- Administrators can then set up competency frameworks and add competencies to them. See Armazones de competencia for more information.
- They can then create learning plan templates, add competencies to them and assign learning plans to individual selected students or to whole cohorts. See Planes de aprendizaje for more information.
- Teachers can add competencies to courses and course activities. They can view a competency breakdown report from the Administration block and rate competencies.
- Managers and those with the relevant capabilities can review student learning plans and view any evidence of prior learning students submit.
- Students can view their learning plans, upload evidence of prior learning and request reviews.
- For those with the relevant capabilities, a new Bloque planes de aprendizaje is available to be added to the dashboard (for example).
Competencias del curso
- A course teacher can list which of the competencies they will be teaching in their course from Course administration > Course competencies. A teacher can add or remove competencies from a course here, and see which competencies have been linked to which activities. Clicking on the competency name will take the teacher to a grading page for that competency.
- A student can also see (but not change) the competencies linked to a course from Course administration > Course competencies and will also see their current rating for each competency.
Valorando manualmente competencias del curso
A course teacher can rate the students against each of the course competencies from Course administration > Reports > Competency breakdown. Select a student from the menu (1) and then click on the desired competency (2):
The page for that student will display and you can then change their rating from the dropdown (3):
Competencias de actividad
Competencies can be linked to activities. This means you can make sure that you have activities or resources for every competency in the course, by looking at the course competencies page and finding un-mapped competencies.
It is possible to map more than one competency to an activity, by selecting more than once from the competency drop down when setting up the activity.
It is possible to use activity completion to automatically complete - or add evidence to course competencies.
To add a competency to an activity
- Edit the settings for the activity
- In the competencies section, select one or more competencies from the list of course competencies
- If desired, set what to do upon activity completion - attach evidence, send for review or complete the competency
The activity will then be shown under the competency on the course competencies page
Ejemplo de Finalización de actividad con Competencias de actividad
A student must demonstrate a skill four times before they achieve a competency:
- Create four activities (such as four assignments) with activity completion set to receiving a grade.
- Set a pass grade from the assignment setting screen.
- For assignments 2, 3 and 4, restrict access until the previous assignments have been completed.
- In the assignment settings for the final assignment, expand 'Course competencies', select the required competency and set 'Upon activity completion' to 'Complete the competency'.
- The student submits work as normal. The teacher grades work as normal. If all four assignments obtain a pass grade, the competency is automatically achieved.
Estadísticas de Curso/Plantilla/Plan
Statistics are built into the various pages. These screenshots should probably be incorporated into the other help sections describing the pages they are shown on.
Student - view competencies in a course:
Student - view their own learning plan:
Teacher - view competencies in a course:
Manager - view progress for all plans in a template: