Categoría:AMC Academic Moodle Cooperation
The AMC Academic Moodle Cooperation has contributed several plugins for Moodle 2.x
The Academic Moodle Cooperation was established in 2014 as a result of the Moodle development cooperation project executed by the University of Vienna and the Vienna University of Technology from 2011 to 2013.
Designated partner institutions:
- University of Graz
- Medical University of Graz
- Medical University of Vienna
- University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna
- University of Vienna
- Vienna University of Technology
The purpose of the cooperation is to ensure long-term operation, maintenance, advancement and support of Moodle and its related services as well as to create synergies for the most efficient use of the partnership institutions' resources. The Cooperation's mission is...
- to create a common technological basis, support structures and the necessary conditions
- to develop strategies for harmonised solutions
- to embed the Cooperation in the universities in the long run, and
- to encourage participation of other universities, even with respect to individual areas.
In the course of the Cooperation, Moodle modules have emerged from the needs and demands arising from university teaching and we want to make these modules available to the entire Moodle community. In doing so, we also want to express our gratitude to the Moodle community for its support. We plan to further extend the Cooperation in the future.
Páginas en la categoría «AMC Academic Moodle Cooperation»
Las siguientes 7 páginas pertenecen a esta categoría, de un total de 7.