report/security/report security check riskadmin
Each role in Moodle is intended for a specific context:
- Student role - works best in the course context, problematic and sometimes buggy if used in course category or system; doesn't work at all in user context
- Teacher role - works best in the course or category contexts; doesn't work at all in user context
- Authenticated user role - works in the system context only; no manual role assignment
- Administrator role - intended only for the system context
- Tip: To avoid unexpected results, assign the role of admin as a system role only.