System status report
Revision as of 17:50, 11 August 2020 by Gisela Hillenbrand
The system status report provides information on the status of the following:
- Environment - whether the server environment meets all minimum requirements
- Upgrade - whether an upgrade is recommended
- Cron - whether the cron is running frequently
- Tasks max fail delay - whether there are any tasks failing
- Ad hoc task queue - whether the ad hoc task queue is empty
The system status report may be viewed by admins and users with the capability View system status.
There is also a CLI status script. Please see MDL-47271 for details.