Difference between revisions of "Quizventure activity"
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.8. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Quizventure activity.
(added matching questions)
|Line 56:||Line 56:|
Revision as of 14:16, 1 June 2015
- Students procastinating too much?
- Are they playing games instead of studying?
- Well now you can motivate them by allowing them to do both at once!
Currently this plugin is only available for Moodle 2.7 and newer
You can either:
- Download it from the Moodle plugins database
- Go to https://github.com/xow/moodle-mod_quizgame
- To install, click "Download ZIP" on the right, then extract the contents into mod/quizgame.
Login to your moodle site as admin,
Go to ' Site Administration > Notifications ' and follow the prompts
Details and Setup
It only supports multiple choice and matching questions for now (other questions types wil be ignored).
Just copy the questions into the courses default category, and add the game to your course.
The plugin would show a warning message if there are no multiple choice questions in the default category.
How to add the game to your course
- Go to your Moodle course
- Turn editing on
- Click on 'Add an activity or resource'
- Choose Quizventure
- Click add
- Write a name and description
- Save the changes
- Mexican spanish