View user agreements
An admin or any user with the View user agreements reports capability (by default manager) can access the page 'User agreements' in the Site administration and:
- View user consents
- Filter by policy, permission, status or role
- Give consent on behalf of minors
- Download table data
User agreements for a particular policy may also be viewed via the 'Manage policies' page by clicking the link in the Agreements column.
Giving consent on behalf of other users
An admin or any user with the capability Agree to the policies on someone else's behalf can give consent on behalf of minors or when a written consent was obtained offline.
Giving consent on behalf of multiple users
Users with capability Agree to the policies on someone else's behalf in the system context, such as managers, can give consent on behalf of multiple users as follows:
- Go to 'User agreements' in the Site administration.
- If necessary, filter by 'Permission: Can not agree'.
- To give consent for multiple policies, tick the box next to selected users' names then click the consent button.
- To give consent for a single policy, click the red cross next to the user's name.
When giving consent on behalf of other users, there is an opportunity to add some remarks. Clicking on the link in the Overall column gives an overview with details of who gave consent and when, together with any remarks.