hello I want to try [[ Melody is testing driving Moodle!]][www.mjbuckner.com] Here is a tesst from Tom
Testing Moodle... XD ...
Trying to work out what this does
three apostrophes make things bold. What happens if I just type them Does the same thing work for italics
== Apparently so ==
Glen is testing this page
Moodling around with LMS and links that work? [[Media:[www.moodle.org]]
testing editing capabilities
File:Example.jpg '''Finding it difficult to get going with my own page'''Bold text==Example== Editing in the Sandbox
This is the first time I have edited in Moodle.
How is everyone?
I have put in the following link that works: About Moodle
I don't know what I'm doing.
Visit this site | Midwifery Today
các bạn ơi vào đây lấy tài liệu Java
My first sandbox attempt.
test test test
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> <html> <head> <title>I know HTML at least</title> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"> </head>
U1 Features & Newswriting
<img src="file:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/Desktop/print-media.jpg" width="150" height="181">
Writing for the Media
Become an Inependent Learner
Online learning is a little different from being in the classroom. Working with the computer will challenge all your senses: thinking, speaking, seeing, hearing, touching, often all at the same time. We will begin with a topic you already know something about. In this case, writing for the media. Both of us will explore and expand your knowledge and experience of what it is like to be a reporter.
Let's begin by exploring what we will learn in this unit.
- Review and practice keyboard skills
- Develop an article for your local newspaper
- Challenge your Grammar skills: Fragments.
- Record your progress: Journal Entry
<img src="Keyboard.jpg" width="149" height="72">
<a href="TheKeyboard">The Keyboard</a>
- Select the link and warm up your mind and fingers
- What about your <a href="http://www.powertyping.com/qwerty/lessonsq.html">speed and accuracy?</a>
Writing Articles for the Media
- What do the images below tell you about the difference between news writing and feature writing?
- <a href="http://teacher.scholastic.com/writewit/news/step1.htm">How would you describe each type?</a>
<img src="front%20page.jpg" width="122" height="133">
5 W's Chart
Who was there?
Why did it happen?
When did it happen?
Where did it happen?
<img src="SportsStar.jpg" width="116" height="140">
Holds Readers' Attention
- Grab them or lose them!
- Get the right quote!
- Like a short story!
- Make your readers care!
Would you like to view a <a href="http://www.stonesoup.com/pdfs/stone_soup.pdf">student magazine?</a>
How about a Quick Grammar Quiz?
- How can you recognize a<a href="http://www.quia.com/pop/13222.html?AP_rand=652226721"> fragment?</a>
(Try for 10/10)
- Can you create sentences from fragments?
- Revise the fragments.
(Enter correct sentences to your Notes page.)
<img src="HappyFace.jpg" width="143" height="143">
MDL-19398 doesn't work. (yes, it does - now!) ;-)
This one does: MDL-19398.
Another try: