- Managing questions
- Question behaviours
- Question types
- Simple Calculated
- Drag and drop into text
- Drag and drop markers
- Drag and drop onto image
- Calculated Multichoice
- Embedded Answers (Cloze)
- Multiple Choice
- Random Short Answer Matching
- Select missing words
- Third-party question types
- Questions FAQ
Roles and capabilities in Moodle 1.7 onwards enable possibilities such as students being given permission to edit questions. The following capabilities are related to questions:
Template:Moodle 1.9From Moodle 1.9 onwards :
- the following capabilities replace moodle/question:manage :
- Also from Moodle 1.9 we got rid of capabilities :
- From Moodle 1.9 we test for capabilities :
- moodle/question:add to see if a user has permission to import questions.
- And we test for permission moodle/question:viewall or moodle/question:viewmine to see if a user has permission to export.
*all or * mine
Template:Moodle 1.9Notice that apart from the add capability other capabilities to manage questions are *all or * mine.
- *all means all questions and if you have the *all capability *mine is not tested.
- *mine means that you have the capability for your questions but not for questions created by others.
If you have the view capability for a question you can view a question created by another and 'Save as New Question' that creates a new question that is one you created and which you can then do anything you have *mine capability to do with.