New for students
Revision as of 23:09, 4 December 2016 by Karen Holland
If you are a student on Moodle, here's a quick overview of the changes you can expect to see when your Moodle site is using Moodle 3.2:
Messages and Notifications
- New personal messages and alerts about assignments, badges, new forum posts etc are clearly visible next to the user menu
- Easily change your messaging preferences, add new contacts and communicate with others.
- Keeping you alert with forum contributions, teachers can now lock discussions after a certain period of inactivity.
- Make sure you participate in time!
Workshop submission export
- If your Moodle site is linked to a portfolio (Mahara, Google Drive) you can export a workshop submission - including, if desired, the assessments - to your portfolio as evidence.