New for students
Revision as of 15:58, 20 November 2016 by Mary Cooch (added screenshots)
If you are a student on Moodle, here's a quick overview of the changes you can expect to see when your Moodle site is using Moodle 3.1:
Messages and Notifications
- New messages and alerts are clearly visible next to the user menu
- Easily change your messaging preferences, add new contacts and communicate with others.
- Keeping you alert with forum contributions, teachers can now lock discussions after a certain period of inactivity.
- Make sure you participate in time!
Workshop submission export
- If your Moodle site is linked to a portfolio (Mahara, Google Drive) you can export a workshop submission - including, if desired, the assessments - to your portfolio as evidence.