Revision as of 09:09, 20 September 2019 by Helen Foster (removing wp template (to remove note) and adding wp nav block and category)
Moodle Workplace, available through Moodle Partners only, helps you deliver effective corporate training and professional development, and share knowledge across your organisation.
Moodle Workplace contains all the features of Moodle plus more:
- Programs, also known as Learning paths - Establish training paths for your employees grouping courses and content into programs.
- Certifications, also known as Compliance Training - Create recurring certifications based on programs with a defined validity period that need to be retaken and keep your employee certifications up to date.
- Organisation structure - Adapt the software to your company structure defining roles and hierarchies that automatically create reporting lines. Assign management rights and security permissions to each role.
- Multi-tenancy - Multi-tenancy architecture allows you to give each of your divisions, departments or franchises their own full LMS platform with custom permissions so you can delegate the LMS management to the people actually doing the job.
- Dynamic rules - Save on your admin time by automating common processes such as enrolments, certification allocations, messaging and lots more with a set of ‘if this then that’ rules that you can define, template and save.
- Report builder - Save time by generating reports easily in a drag and drop interface with instant preview, filtering and aggregation of data from various sources, including the Workplace Datastore. Schedule reports to be sent automatically to different audiences.
- Certificates - Design, issue and verify digital certificates on completion of courses, programs and certifications.
- Upload users in Moodle Workplace is enhanced to allow to upload to different tenants, allocate to programs and certifications and assign jobs.
- Workplace list course format