Difference between revisions of "Licences"
m (→Licences affecting what users see)
(managing content template, rewording)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
''Settings > Site administration > Plugins > Licences > Manage licences'' for user selection when [[Publish a course|publishing a course]] to a [[Community_hubs|Community Hub]] or uploading a file to a [[Repository|File Repository]]
|Line 23:||Line 21:|
Revision as of 10:23, 12 October 2011
An administrator can enable any/all of the following licences in Settings > Site administration > Plugins > Licences > Manage licences for user selection when publishing a course to a Community Hub or uploading a file to a File Repository.
- The default licence is All Right reserved All rights reserved but this may be changed in the dropdown. The other options are explained in the links below:
- All rights reserved (default option)
- Public domain
- Creative Commons
- Creative Commons - NoDerivs
- Creative Commons - No Commercial NoDerivs
- Creative Commons - No Commercial
- Creative Commons - No Commercial ShareAlike
- Creative Commons - ShareAlike
- Other - licence not already listed
Licences affecting what users see
Note: The licence given to a file when uploaded to Moodle does not in any way affect its visibility on a course. It simply creates the default when it is being re-used elsewhere. This default licence can be changed at the time of display.