Difference between revisions of "Category:Completion"
m (added link to spanish translation of page)
|(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
completion system in Moodle
Latest revision as of 19:04, 8 March 2013
The completion system in Moodle consists of two parts:
- Activity completion enabling teachers to specify conditions that define when a student has completed an activity, for example when a certain number of posts have been made, or a grade has been reached
- Course completion enabling teachers to specify conditions that define when a student has completed a course
Pages in category "Completion"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Development:Conditional activities
- Development:Course completion
- Course completion
- Course completion FAQ
- Course completion settings
- Course completion status block