You Might Be a Moodler
Revision as of 21:23, 2 September 2006 by Jan Dierckx
In the spirit of Jeff Foxworthy's You Might be a Redneck - http://www.jefffoxworthy.com/comedy/jod/index.shtml
- If you have ever turned on a football game and and the orange uniforms of one team caused you to leap up from the sofa and check out moodle.org, you might be a Moodler.
- If you type "moodle.org" in your browser when you intend to type "google.com."
- If you can spell Dougiamas without having to look it up.
- If you check the Moodle forums at 8:30 on a Saturday night.
- If you find yourself heading to the bugtracker when the dishwasher is broken.
- If you start seeing double square brackets around words you don't know the translation of.
- If your neighbours wonder why you named your cats Helen and Howard.