MoodleDocs:Guidelines for contributors
Revision as of 00:13, 18 January 2006 by Luckyboyzz
You are welcome to contribute to MoodleDocs. Find something that can be improved, either in content, grammar or formatting, and fix it!
Contributing to MoodleDocs
- If you've not done so already, please create an account or login.
- Please note that all contributions are released here under GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.
- Moodle 1.6 will have a button in the header that links to pages in the wiki with the same path as the pages in Moodle.
- Please note that the Moodle help files will remain in each language pack and so their text need not be included in this documentation.
- You are welcome to create pages for additional documentation. Simply type
and follow the link to start editing the new page. Please choose a short name (just one or two words) and capitalize the first word only.