Q. How do I install the Feedback module?
- Unzip the package to a temporary folder somewhere (e.g., c:\UnzipFeedback).
- Copy the feedback folder from the mod folder in the unzip folder (e.g., c:\UnzipFeedback\mod\feedback) into (yourmoodle/mod).
- Copy the feedback folder from the blocks folder in the unzip folder (e.g., c:\UnzipFeedback\blocks\feedback) into (yourmoodle/blocks).
- (This step wasn't necessary for installing in English.) Inside the moodle folder in the unzip, find lang and inside that find the relevant language folder for you (english is en_utf8). Therein you'll find two php files (block_feedback.php and feedback.php). Copy these two files into (yourmoodle)/lang/(language) - e.g. (yourmoodle)/lang/en_utf8
- (This step wasn't necessary for installing in English.) Also in the relevant language folder you'll find a help folder and inside that a feedback folder. Copy this feedback folder into (yourmoodle)/lang/(language)/help - e.g. (yourmoodle)/lang/en_utf8/help
- Log on as an Admin and click Notifications in the Site Admin block.
(This answer is based on a forum post by Richard Goddard. I had problems finding this information so I added here in hopes that it might help others having installation problems.)
Q. How do I create a Feedback activity and add questions?
- From the Add an activity... drop down, select Feedback.
- Complete the Name, Description, and other options then save.
- To add questions to your Feedback activity, click the link for the feedback activity, click the Edit questions tab, and add questions.
I do not see the Edit Questions tab. What should I do?
This does happen sometimes. Usually, logging out of the course and then logging back in will take care of this problem.
- Using Moodle Feedback module forum