Revision as of 14:47, 13 January 2006 by Helen (A plan for the documentation moved to Documentation philosophy)
What documentation is required?
- Documentation for every page in Moodle
- Additional documentation for
Documentation for every page in Moodle
- Moodle 1.6 will have a button in the header that links to pages in the wiki with the same path as the pages in Moodle e.g. https://docs.moodle.org/wiki/mod/forum/view/.
- Other languages will have the two-letter language code added e.g. "de".
- All help that refers to specific moodle pages/functions should be in this tree of pages.
- Any other pages created should have short, single-word, lowercase URL names. The reason is to try and keep things generic enough to avoid breaking links later. If the titles are long with many words then we'll have to rename them sooner, which breaks links.