Revision as of 18:27, 20 November 2005 by Helen Foster and Bella (documentation requirements)
What documentation is required?
- Documentation for every page in Moodle
- Additional documentation for
Documentation for every page in Moodle
- Every page in Moodle could have a help button in standard locations (in the header and footer).
- The link this button contains would be automatically generated based on the page URL you are currently on: eg: https://docs.moodle.org/index.php/course/view - this "master" page will be in English.
- Each documentation page will have its versions in other languages. If a page in a language other than English does not have any content, it will either be pre-filled with the English content, or will contain a link to the English version.
- When a new version of Moodle comes out, all of the contents of the documentation will be copied to a new location, e.g. https://docs.moodle.org/1.6/, where we'll modify it to match the features of the new release.