Database activity settings
Revision as of 10:41, 22 August 2008 by chris collman (→Images: change heading position and name to settings)
This page is about the course activity Database.
- Turn on course editing, select Databases from the "Add an activity" pull down menu
- Set the name and parameters,
- Define the fields
- Define the templates
- View the lists and results of data entry.
- Available from and to - default is disabled
- Viewable from and to - default is disabled
- Required entries - how many entries must a student make
- Entries required before viewing
- Maximum entries
- Comments - allow student comments
- Require approval
- Allow posts to be rated?
- Grade - scale used on ratings