Revision as of 18:24, 18 October 2011 by Mary Cooch (adding info)
The Merlot.org repository enables users to copy files from Merlot into Moodle.
Enabling the Merlot.org repository (admin settings)
- Go to Settings > Site administration > Plugins > Repositories > Manage Repositories;
- Select from the drop down next to Merlot.org "Enabled and visible"
- Click on "Settings" and give it a customised name (not essential)
- Add your license key (which may be obtained from here  )
Using the Merlot.org repository
- In your course with the editing turned on, select Add a resource>URL
- Click "Choose link" next to the External URL box.
- The Merlot.org repository will be available as a link to search for content.