Revision as of 09:46, 17 August 2008 by Ray Lawrence (→How can a selected outcome be removed from an assignment?)
Template:Assignments==Why can't I edit grades for assignment submissions?==
How can a selected outcome be removed from an assignment?
To remove previously selected outcomes (which appear greyed out on the update assignment page):
- Follow the Grades link Administration block in the course.
- Select edit categories and items from the gradebook dropdown menu at the top-left of the page.
- Locate the assignment for which the outcome is to be removed. The outcome is listed directly below it.
- Click the delete icon opposite the outcome.
- Using Moodle Assignment module forum