Plagiarism Prevention Using Compilatio
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.4. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle is likely available here: Plagiarism Prevention Using Compilatio.
The Compilatio Plagiarism Plugin for Moodle 2 currently supports the old Assignment module in Moodle 2.0/2.1/2.2 and the new assignment module in Moodle 2.3
Creating a Moodle Activity
- Turn editing on inside your course: https://docs.moodle.org/20/en/Turn_editing_on
- in the drop lists provided select the activity module you wish to add(in Moodle 2.3 Compilatio only currently works with the assignment types)
- Configure Compilatio settings for this activity
Viewing the Compilatio generated reports
After a student has uploaded a file to Moodle, the file is passed to Compilatio behind the scenes and it can take some time before a report is available.
- click on the link to view submitted assignments
- on the submissions page all the students are listed – beside each file is the response from Compilatio