Moodle in education
Revision as of 18:35, 11 October 2008 by Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) (Reverted edits by Glen4 (Talk); changed back to last version by chris collman)
- Getting started for teachers page link - New at this Moodle thing? Here is one page that gives a general overview of all the features of a course. There are lots of internal links that will allow you to expand your knowledge. Welcome !
You can get back to this page by using the Teacher link in the Documentation menu on the left on most MoodleDoc pages.
- Moodle manuals - a list of links to manuals and books
- Using Moodle book - a real book you can reprint!
- Blogs - blogs in Moodle
- Teaching with Moodle - inspiring links
- Moodle and elearning intro - Written by Martin Langhoff
- Teaching Do's and Don'ts - hints
- Teaching FAQ - common questions
- Example of a course teaching checklist
- Teacher's Moodle Manual - site specific, done in Moodle with the book module
- Video Tutorials on how to use Moodle (go to the learning moodle section and login as guest)
- Teaching tips and tricks
- Student documentation examples
- Student FAQ - students have questions about technology?
- Trainer - links that might be useful to Trainers
- Off-line Moodle Varient] - Development: MoodleAnyWhere