On the move with Moodle
With Moodle Mobile, the official mobile app for Moodle, you can
- Browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- Receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- Quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- Track your progress, mark tasks as complete and browse your learning plans
- Attempt quizzes, post in forums and edit wiki pages
- View your course grades
... and lots more - see the full list of Moodle Mobile features.
Using the app
Links to download the app are available in the footer and user profile pages when mobile access is enabled:
Teachers, for info on improving your courses for access via the app, please see Creating Moodle Mobile friendly courses.