The Certificate module creates PDF certificates/diplomas for students of the course and is completely customizable. You can add borders, watermarks, seals and even show grade information. It was created by David T. Cannon, and currently maintained by Chardelle Bush.
The current version requires Moodle 1.6.
- Download and Unpack the Certificate_1.6 zip file in a temporary area, keep the paths
- Find the folder that is called "Certificate" in the unpacked area
- Copy that folder to your moodle mod folder located for example at yourhost\moodle\mod . This will include folders db,docs and all the subfolders located under pics.
- Copy the file called "certificate.php" in the folder called "yourLangfolder" to your language folder, for example yourhost\moodle\lang\en.
- Go to your Moodle, open up the administation block, configuration. Moodle knows something has been added and it will proceed to install the certificate plugin module.