Create new admins
In order to assign an existing user on a Moodle site as an admin, one must first login as the primary admin user for that site. Then:
- On the Moodle site's home page, locate the "Administration" sideblock
- Click on the "Users" link
- Click on the "Assign admins" link
- Select any of the users from the right column ('potential admins') of the screen and then click the "<" button.
Removing admin rights
Follow the instructions above but select the existing admin from the left hand side and click the ">" button instead.
- I lost my administrator's rights forum discussion