Websites built with accessibility in mind are flexible in meeting different user needs, preferences and suituations. Though these methods can help everyone who uses the web, they are often legally required to be implemented in an effort to prevent discrimination against people with disabilities.
- Accessibility forum on Moodle.org
- Accessibility articles from A List Apart
- Mark Pilgrim's Dive into Accessibility
- Joe Clark's writings on accessibility
- Joe Clark's Building Accessible Websites book
- Wikipedia article on Web Accessibility