Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.3. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle is probably available here: James Neill/Moodleposium/2010/Schuhmacher.
Using Moodle in a multi-campus unit — A case study - Margot Schuhmacher, Monash University
- Margot presented about how Monash University has been going about teaching across multi-campuses
- Blackboard is the main system - or they can choose to use Moodle - unit convener requests
- 75% of staff choose Moodle - students want one system - they prefer Moodle
- Margot showed as a ICT admin person for Moodle how she sets up course templates, links to local policies, locally-added modules and customisations etc.
- One interesting topic is that students wanted single-point access e.g. to all lecture notes (e.g., to download them all)
- Uses quiz and conditional activities for assignment coversheet declaration
- See also