Difference between revisions of "Moodle Mobile"
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.2. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle is probably available here: Moodle Mobile.
m (see also heading)
m (French link)
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
Revision as of 15:47, 10 February 2016
On the move with Moodle
Moodle Mobile is the official mobile app for Moodle.
- Browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- Participate in course activities from your mobile device
- Receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- Quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- Upload images, audio, videos and other files.
- View your course grades
... and more - see the full list of Moodle Mobile features.
The Moodle Mobile app is available for free from Google Play, Apple Store, and the Windows Phone Store. See Moodle Mobile downloads for links. You can also install the app directly from your mobile device by searching for 'Moodle Mobile' with author/owner 'Moodle Pty Ltd'.
Using the app
- To set up notifications on your app, see Mobile app notifications
- For a quick guide to setting up the Moodle mobile app on your site, see Moodle Mobile guide for admins.
- For ideas to make your Moodle course more mobile friendly, see Creating Moodle Mobile friendly courses.