MoodleDocs:User preferences help
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.2. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle is probably available here: User preferences help.
In the Moodle Docs header bar for logged in users, there is a preferences link. This page has internal links that will lead to the 8 areas listed below.
- User data- email notifications and language
- Skins - different themes for MoodleDocs
- Math - browser and file prefrences plus MathML experimental
- Files - image sizes
- Date & Time - Set date format and indicate timezone
- Editing - lots of settings to customize your editor while in MoodleDocs
- Recent changes & stubs - some options for filtering and appearance of these lists
- Watchlist - what to add and show on "my watchlist"
- Search - defaults for searches with area and number of lines options
- Misc - cache and more format options
- Meta Help:Preferences- Moodle Docs is a MediaWiki.