Managing a Moodle course
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.2. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle is probably available here: Managing a Moodle course.
Managing a Moodle course page contains information and resources about useful things for an educator who creates and runs a course:
- Learn how to create a course and adjust its basic settings.
- Customise the course appearance.
- Set and manage course enrolment.
- See how to keep your courses secure.
- Advertise and/or share your Moodle courses worldwide or locally through Community hubs.
To see more details about the learning activities (the heart of Moodle!) and how to use them, please visit the Learning and evaluation tools section.
For site-wide, admin related items, you may want to check Managing a Moodle site section.
This is a wiki. You are welcome to add or edit any page, these page notes notes may help.
If you come across information that is NOT accurate or relevant to Moodle 2.0 please delete and/or adjust it accordingly. Thank you!