About Moodle FAQ
Revision as of 18:48, 6 February 2006 by Brett Hinton (text edits)
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.2. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle is probably available here: About Moodle FAQ.
Showing things to students
- How to show texts and websites to students?
- How to put pictures in a text?
- How to show a Word or PDF document in Moodle?
- How to play a sound file in Moodle?
- How to show a picture gallery in Moodle?
- How to add an RSS-feed?
Practice and grading
- How do I very quickly make many multiple choice questions in Moodle?
- How to make a listening quiz with Moodle?
- How do I make drill and practice exercises (different questions in the same quiz) with Moodle?
- How can I get an overview of the results of a test or assignment?
- Can I export grades to Excel?
- How can I let my students make a report of a group task?
- I want to let my students make a presentation. How can I collect them?
- My students have to think harder before they bring in their assignment. How can I stimulate them?
- Some students send it in their assignement by mistake. Can it be made undone?
Setting up activities
- How do I set up a Wiki?
- How do I set up a Lesson?
- How do I set up a Hot Potatoes test for students?
- How do I set up a Workshop?
- How do you organise an online discussion with Moodle?
- How can you let students write a text together?
- How to use a forum in a class?
- How can you let students collaborate on a forum?
- How can I design a course for different classes?
- Whats the use of a metacourse?
- How can I put a background picture on my course?