Difference between revisions of "Fischer projections question type"
|Fischer projections question type|
m (Added Category:Chemistry)
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
Revision as of 15:02, 19 April 2014
Drag and drop question type that assesses students knowledge of constructing and interpreting Fischer Projections. Ask question such as;
- Construct L-alanine on the template below?
- Convert the following structure into a Fischer projection?
- Interactive - students drag and drop to construct Fischer projections.
- Choose between 1 to 4 stereocenters.
- Option to allow rotation.
This plugin adopts the same license that Moodle does.
This plugin was developed by Carl LeBlond at the Indiana University of Pennsylvania (IUP).